P.O. Box 292, Chevron Island,
Gold Coast, Queensland
PIGMENTATION & PIGMENTATION LESIONS
Pigmentation is a skin condition that presents in many different forms. It is a challenge to treat and unless you understand and identify what type of pigmentation you are correcting it can be difficult to achieve results.
In this course you will learn:
- The development of melanosomes
- Communication between keratinocyte and melanocyte cells
- Hormone receptors associated with keratinocyte and melanocyte cells
- What is Melanocortin 1 receptor
- The various types of melasma
- What is anxiety pigment
- Looking deeper at post inflammatory pigmentation
- Pigment that is induced by external environment issues
- Lesions associated with pigmentation
The information delivered in this course is up to date and will give you further insight into the many forms of pigmentation.