Shadowing with Gay Wardle
For skin therapists serious about transforming their career
Imagine learning one-on-one with the industry’s best, out of your clinic environment and solely focussed on transforming your treatment pathways.
Gay Wardle has made this possible.
2014 ABIA Hall of Fame recipient and 2015 ABIA Educator of the Year, Gay Wardle is opening her doors for an exclusive shadowing and mentoring program designed for therapists serious about expanding their skillset, enhancing their customer experience and transforming their bottom line.
This is your once in a lifetime opportunity to shadow Gay as she performs her daily routine in her own clinic environment. From her signature skin consultation to seeing an unforgettable Gay Wardle treatment, this exclusive program showcases first-hand how to become an industry leader.
An invaluable experience, join Gay every step of the way and develop a solid understanding of the roles required to run a profitable clinic, boost client retention and achieve incredible clinical outcomes.
A nurturing, one-on-one learning environment, Gay will cater your mentoring experience to your needs and goals. You will have the opportunity to observe time management, expert treatment skills,
effective client communication and how to take your skin consultation from pleasing to profitable.
Discover one-on-one professional development like no other
- Experience personalised training from industry icon Gay Wardle
- Escape your daily distractions and immerse yourself in expert education
- Observe and discover new treatment techniques to take back to your clinic
- Enhance your skin consultation experience and start making a profit
- Learn professional communication to heighten your customer experience
- Enjoy once in a lifetime, one-on-one question time with Gay and start achieving your goals sooner!
Your ABIA Hall of Fame mentor
A career dedicated to sharing her passion for lifelong learning, Gay Wardle has established herself as one of the beauty industry’s most respected icons.
Her roles as an educator, business owner, mentor, coach and skin expert has seen her feature as keynote speaker at industry symposiums on a global scale.
Committed to the personal and professional development of the industry at large, Gay Wardle’s name is synonymous with supporting business owners become the very best versions of themselves.
9:00am – 10:00am – Check-In
- Review questions completed by the work shadow.
- Discuss 7 Habits of Highly Successful Salon Owners
10:00am – 11:30am – Gay’s Signature Skin Analysis – the secret weapon
- Gay will take you through a comprehensive Skin Analysis and will show you how this vital step can set you and you client up for success.
- Skin treatment program.
- Prescription of skin products.
- Starting point for tracking progress. A comprehensive skin analysis can show both the clinician and the client distance traveled.
11:30am – 1:00pm – Work Shadow Gay while she performs treatments on clients
1:00pm – 1:45pm – Lunch provided
1:45 – 4:00pm – Work Shadow Gay while she performs treatments on clients
4:00pm – 5:00pm – Reflect and check-out
- Question and answer time.
- Write down three things that you can take away from today and implement in your salon.
- What daily habit are you going to commit to start your day.
9:00am – 10:00am – Check-In
- Review learning from the previous day.
- Discuss 7 Habits of Highly Successful Salon Owners again – what did you see yesterday?
10:00am – 1:00pm – Work Shadow Gay while she performs treatments on clients
1:00pm – 1:45pm – Lunch Provided
1:45pm – 4:00pm – Work Shadow Gay while she performs treatments on clients
4:00pm – 5:00pm – Reflections and check-out
- Reflection writing three things that you will implement in your salon and three things that you will do to invest in yourself.
Complete your application
Please ensure all fields are completed.